Digital Marketing Pro is accepting post contributions from other authors.
- Write for Digital Marketers. Address their needs, fears, challenges, burning questions, pain points.
- Have, and hone, a main message. Edit your intro so that the point of your post is ridiculously clear.
- Be prescriptive. Don’t just tell readers to do something. Explain how.
- Tell a story – like a journalist. Cover who, what, when, where, how, and why. Make it personal. Share things you’ve done and seen, lessons you’ve learned, money you’ve saved (or earned), audiences you’ve grown, problems you’ve solved, etc.
- Make it concrete. Give examples, details, metrics. Tell and show. Make it real. Deliver aha moments for readers who may be scratching their heads.
- Make it long enough to engage and enrich readers: minimum word count is 1500 words.
- Self-disclosure. Please disclose any relationships / partnerships you have when providing examples, technologies, etc. (e.g. if an example comes from a client or your company, indicate this in the post).
- Be thoughtful when including links. Posts with too many links back to your domain will look spammy and will be rejected. Don’t use keyword rich anchor texts either.
- Self-promotion. Avoid promoting your tool or company in your post. Your author bio is a good place to do that.
- Use a friendly voice. Say I, we, you. Use contractions as you would normally (you’ll). Write as if talking with a friend.
- Incorporate utility content. Share templates, checklists, step-by-step instructions.
- Give credit. Check your facts and quotations. Cite your sources.
How to submit your post
BEFORE submitting your post, note the following:
We use copyscape to check all posts before publication. To be eligible for publication your post need to pass copyscape 100%.
The post has to be unique for digitalmarketingpro.net and should not be published to any other website (that also includes your own website or blog).
We reserve the right to add/remove/edit the content of links before/during or after publication without further notice.
- Submit your post in Word (.doc, .docx) format to email@example.com
- You don’t have to include a featured image for your post, but if you do the minimum width is 650px.
- At the end of the post, include your bio (approximately 60 words and should include your Twitter handle, as well as any other relevant links you wish to display: your blog, LinkedIn profile, Facebook page, website URL, etc. This is a great place to include any promotional or gated links as we generally don’t allow them in the body copy)
- Submit an image of yourself to be used as the author headshot. Image should be 150×150.
Looking forward for your contributions!